"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

WOW

That's really all we can say...WOW.

We wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who have supported us through this process by your prayers, encouraging words, questions, "likes on facebook," well-wishes, shout-outs, and notes.
You know, I was apprehensive at first about starting this blog; I'm more of a private person when it comes to feelings than not.  This blog really was a step out of my box.  Even more, posting this blog on facebook was an even bigger step.  I just wasn't quite sure how people would respond, especially since we don't have any children as of yet.  Shame on me.  I am utterly blown away by the positive responses from family, friends, and those who are friends of friends.  Shame on me for ever even doubting the love and compassion of everyone out there.  You all are wonderful people.  You, the very person reading this blog right now, have become a part of our adoption story through your support.  Thank you for loving us and thanking you for loving our kids. 
Now, let's get on with the hoping and praying - we all want to meet these little buggers!

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I wish you and Jordan much happiness the love through your adoption process and for the arrival of your children. You are and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait to see pictures of them and I know your mom is estatic in becoming a grammy.

    Kim Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Thanks so much for allowing me to view your blog. I had no idea that you were adopting. You will make a great mommy and Jordan a great Daddy. Uncle Dennis and I wish you much happiness with your new family. Zera also said, congratulations. He is happy for you. Love, Aunt Lubi

    ReplyDelete