"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Insider Info from Grammy

Yesterday my mom called me to tell me that she has received some inside info on our kids.  Apparently, she's been cashing in some of her acquired extra credit and spending a lot of one-on-one conversation time with God.  A few days ago, though, God spoke clearly and directly to her saying that we will know who our kids are by Christmas.  Yes, yes, I'm sure you are thinking how can she differ God's voice from all the other voices in her head (hahaha) but she tells quite a compelling story.  In fact, according to her, He hasn't spoken this clearly to her in over 30 years.
I believe her.  This is great confirmation to me...it gives me hope and a new found excitement.  Has anyone else heard anything you're not telling me about?!? 
So sit on the edge of your seat folks - our kids are coming.  Well, we always knew they were coming...but soon we'll know who they are.  This is great!

2 comments:

  1. ...for all you joksters out there...no I wasn't drinking when I heard God speak to me hahahhaha...if you want the whole story, just ask me, I'd be more than happy to share it with you...I just keep asking my self...WHY ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran.......I feel so special that we will get to hear all the details at dinner this coming Friday night!

    P.S. Since your direct line to God is loud and clear at the present time, please ask him NOT to let it snow or some other precipitation that would make us have to reschedule!!!! ;-) ~Kathy~

    ReplyDelete