"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Friday, December 31, 2010

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...

It's been quite a while since our last post.  I was kind of holding off in hopes that we could share some very good news.  However, that is not the case.  We are still in the same position we were a few months back:  no kids, no substantial news, and just waiting for our profile to be read and matched.

Are we disappointed that we didn't hear about our kids before Christmas - yes.  But truthfully, we were no more disappointed Christmas night than we are any other night we go to bed without news of our children.  We still have hope, though, lots of hope.  We know that these children are coming.  We must only wait patiently for that day to come.  We can't see the bigger picture.  All we know is that this waiting is for a good and perfect purpose...it sure doesn't make it any easier, though.

We'll keep posting, praying, wishing, and hoping for news of our kids and for them to arrive in our home.  Don't forget your 5 o'clock prayers...am or pm, we'll be joining you. Until then, we'll take a lesson from Nemo and "just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" and pushing along until we have our babies in our arms!

And as for you, the anonymous poster:  this blog is meant to share good news, to encourage, and to be encouraged.  Please keep your negative comments to yourself.  I will continue to delete your posts as I find them just as I will continue to pray that your heart be changed.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry that someone has to hide behind their computer to voice their negative comments...I too will pray that the Lord changes their heart. Your children have no clue as of yet how much love we all have to share...I am so excited to meet my grandchildren and to give them their first hug.
    I love you guys,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry someone is being less than encouraging and supportive of you guys on your journey. I am praying for good news for you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete