"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy 30th Birthday, Dear

Though we can't be together I certainly can't go without wishing Jordan a very Happy 30th Birthday.  There is not another man in this world who loves me as wholly and completely as you do, dear.  I am thankful for all that you are to me, to our children, to our community, and to our country.  We are all blessed because of you and the selfless sacrifices you make.  The children and I love you so much and can't wait to be with you again.  WE LOVE YOU!!
While you're away, dear, take a trip down memory lane :)















 





































 
 

2 comments:

  1. What wonderful pictures!! And, Happy Birthday Jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jordan and thanks for your service to our Country. God Bless and be safe.

    Kim Smith

    ReplyDelete