"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sweet Memories

I know many of you saw these on FB but I do want to chronicle these on our blog too.
 
Sweet Memories Together
Making "Deployment Pillowcases" for the kids.  They LOVED them!

Daddy and Crystal

Daddy and Joseph

Daddy and Amanda

Daddy and Brea Scott

Momma and her babies

Amanda trying to crack her peanuts at the Texas Roadhouse

Joseph and his peanuts.

Daddy and Brea with her peanuts

Daddy and his big girls

Crystal

Joseph enjoying his ribs

Momma with her oldest and youngest

Last night campfire!

My heart

This was a wonderful way to spend our last night together

Daddy and the kids

The six of us

Getting in a last few jumps



Goodnight, Amanda

Goodnight Crystal

Daddy and Brooke, his old girl

Daddy and Brea Scott

Daddy and Baby Bekah

Goodnight, Joseph

Our last breakfast together


Getting ready to go

Our family

<3

All the 7-tons ready for luggage


Daddy's luggage...only this much for 5-6 months!

 
"I know who goes before me, I know who stands behind; the God of angel armies is always by my side.  I know who reigns forever, He is a friend of mine; the God of angel armies is always by my side."

2 comments:

  1. Crying in my kitchen...such sweet memories for your family, Sarah. Thank you for sharing your life with us, both the happy days and the hard days. We love you and will be praying for you guys daily until Jordan comes home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the pictures of all of you! These are precious moments to cherish and we pray for a speedy reunion when no more coats will be needed at the campfire!

    ReplyDelete