"Every good and perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

Friday, January 11, 2013

T-Shirts and Thank You's

Wow.  I have wanted to write this post for about a day about I couldn't quite find appropriate words.  I am so humbled.  I'm humbled to the point of tears.  I am so grateful.  I'm grateful to the point of being speechless.

Ever since our plea for help you guys have been pouring out of the woodwork with donations, fundraisers, ideas, and support.  Again, folks I don't even know are stepping up to the plate to fight for the cause of the orphan...of my boys.  I keep thinking to myself "I don't deserve this, I really don't deserve this."  God brought it to my attention that I'm right.  I don't deserve this.  But my boys do.  I don't deserve any of the good and perfect gifts He bestows upon me...but I am His child and He longs to bless us.

Our Father has such a huge heart for orphans and He has made that clear in scripture over and over again.  You guys "out there" are doing His will by helping these orphans.  You are being the hands and feet of Jesus.  You are all busy with your own families, own jobs, own problems, and own joys yet you are reaching out to help two young boys half way across the world.  I'm am in tears again as I write this.  I love the LOVE that adoption inspires in everyone.  I'm sure it was intended that way.  After all, God has a heart for adoption and we're made in His image...so, I can see where that logic makes sense.

We're kicking off another fundraiser: T-Shirts!  I designed the T-shirts myself so they would be especially near and dear to my heart.  There are approximately 147 million orphans in the world.  Gosh.  Then, the "minus 2" represents our two boys.  The two handprints (meant to represent our two boys again) in Africa are placed where the country of Ethiopia is.  The verse at the bottom is a promise to us from God.
If you would like to order a t-shirt you can contact me via email (amessj23@hotmail.com), Facebook, or any other method.  If you are willing to sell t-shirts, too, that would be wonderful.  I can email you or snail-mail you the order form.  Every little bit helps :)  I've included the designs below.




Men's T-Shirt Design
Stone Blue Shirt w/ Black Lettering
Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL
 
Women's T-Shirt Design
Black Shirt w/ Hot Pink Lettering
*Fitted Cut Design*
Sizes: S, M, L, XL
 
Youth T-Shirt Design
Red Shirt w/ Black Lettering
Sizes: S, M, L
 
All shirts are $15 or 2 or $25
(other sizes may be available, talk to me about your needs)
 
 
Let's bring these sweet boys home!

1 comment: